The Women in Finance Network was launched by the Finance and Management faculty in September 2006. Its aim is to share experiences and to help members with personal development.
To achieve this, a steering group that consists of volunteer members, organises a number of networking events throughout the year.
For any enquiries about the network, please contact Caroline Wigham on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 920 8508.
2016 programme – Charting your path to leadership with confidence
Events take place in the evening (registration from 5.30pm) and are usually held at Chartered Accountants’ Hall in London. There is the opportunity to network with your peers either side of a 60 - 90 minuter presentation by an expert speaker.
Date for your diary: Our next event, Understanding communication styles to increase your leadership impact, will take place on 21 June 2016.
- Easy ways to deal with difficult people - Nancy Slessenger
- How to make successful connections and influence people - Heather White
- Smart networking: mapping, segmenting and making the most of your contacts - Siobhan Soraghan
- Building and enhancing your profile through social media - Daisy and Tayler Cresswell
- Coaching throughout your career - Anne Scoular, Liz Rylatt, Clare Robinson, Anna Williams
- Find your inner leader through psychometric testing - Martin Goodwill
- Selling numbers to the financially illiterate - Adam Wilkinson
- Keeping connected
2016 marks the 10th anniversary of ICAEW’s Women in Finance Network. Emma Riddell provides a reminder of all the faculty has to offer.
- Women in Accountancy
What ICAEW is doing to support our female members.
- Women in Business - reading list
A collection of books, articles and guides on topics of interest to women working in business and accountancy.
Finance and Management Faculty (WIF)
Chartered Accountants' Hall
PO Box 433
Telephone: +44(0)20 7920 8508
Fax: +44(0)20 7920 8784