Financial Services Faculty Member Firms
A list of member firms, details of the benefits awarded to corporate members and how to join.
Financial Services Faculty Corporate Membership
Find out more about the Financial Service’s Faculty’s member firms and the benefits of becoming one.
Benefits of corporate membership include:
- firm wide access to the faculty, no limit on individual member numbers;
- eleven issues annually of FS Focus magazine;
- a PDF of the magazine for your firms intranet and archive;
- access to ICAEW technical guidance and supplements;
- access to premium members only content on the faculty website;
- email bulletins with the latest UK and international news;
- complimentary attendance at our seminars and conferences and the ability to download recordings of faculty events, some of which will contribute to your annual CPD requirement;
- access to and ability to influence UK and international best practice in relation to financial services accounting and business issues and a wealth of technical resource;
- potential to raise the profile of your firm both in the UK and internationally through faculty publications, events and website content;
- the opportunity to contribute to the creation of technical guidance on key topics and to host and/or speak at faculty seminars and events;
- a discount on full page advertising in FS Focus;
- a dedicated client relationship manager.
For more information, please feel very welcome to get in touch:
Tracy Gray, T: +44(0)20 7920 8526
Corporate member profiles