All you have to do to enter is send us a direct message on Instagram with answers to the below questions. (Hint - the answers can be found in some of our recent posts. If you need a little help, just look for the ⭐⭐⭐s in our posts!)
- According to our recent post on the VARK model, how many different types of learning does it cover?
- What was one thing Belinda Sprigg was asked whether she intended having in every job interview she attended?
- What was the fourth food we recently suggested to help boost your gut bacteria; yoghurt, sauerkraut, kefir and...?
The competition starts 14:00 GMT 24 December 2021 and closes 10:00 GMT 3 January 2022.
The competition is open to ICAEW's Instagram followers from the age of 13 and above, who have correctly answered the competition questions via direct message, and have a valid email address.
Using your personal information
The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to ICAEW. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation.
We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition. ICAEW will share personal data with our third party social media interface Falcon in order to collate eligible entries and facilitate the competition. ICAEW will not use or share personal data provided with third parties for marketing purposes.
Please note, if you are successful, we will use your Instagram handle to contact you in order to provide you with an ICAEW email address for you to contact in order for ICAEW to facilitate your prize.
We would also like to also mention your Instagram handle, surname and county (or country) in a story on our ICAEW Instagram account on the 18 January which will be live for 24 hours and will request this data via email. If you do not wish for us to mention you on our story please contact us on the email provided to you and let us know within 7 days of claiming your prize, you are also not required to provide us with your Surname and County (or country) to receive your prize.
1. The competition is open to ICAEW's Instagram followers from the age of 13 and above, who have completed the entry form and have an email address.
2. The Promoter is ICAEW, Chartered Accountants’ Hall, Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA.
3. The closing date for this promotion will be 3 January 2021 at 10:00 GMT. Entries received by the Promoter after this time will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
4. The prize draw will take place on 4 January 2021 at 12:00 GMT.
5. The prize is one £100 online Amazon voucher to be spent online. One individual will be chosen at random and will win a £100 Amazon voucher.
6. To enter the prize draw participants need to complete the answers to all the questions in the online form and submit with contact details.
7. Participants who answer all the questions correctly will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entrant randomly selected.
9. ICAEW accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
10. The winner of the competition will be the first person chosen at random from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and the winner will be notified, via direct message, within 2 days of the draw taking place. Should the winner not be located/successfully contacted or claim their prize within seven days of the draw, a substitute winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced in an ICAEW Instagram story on 18 January 2021.
11. If you do not want your Instagram handle, surname and county (or country) included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter via the email provided to collect your prize within 7 days of claiming your prize.
12. No cash alternative or alternative prizes are available on request.
13. ICAEW is not liable in the event of a lost or stolen voucher.
14. You acknowledge that Instagram is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this prize draw or your entry in the prize draw and that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.