The latest information to keep all ICAEW BAS members up to date with Business Advice Service (BAS) activities.
Join us at Chartered Accountants’ Hall, 30th April 2018
Celebrate the launch of ICAEW and Enterprise Nation’s new business advisor platform.
Hear from Paul Uppal, the Small Business Commissioner as he discusses the importance of business advisors being involved in the startup of small businesses. Richard Harpin, Founder and Group Chief Executive of HomeServe will be interviewed by Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise nation. Emma will also explain how the platform will benefit you and your business. During the networking session take the opportunity to speak to Paul, Richard and Emma directly and other business advisors.
Five reasons why you should join the new platform
- A full adviser listing for your business and public profile As an adviser member you will have a full profile on the Enterprise Nation adviser search, allowing you to display your business and the services you offer. You will stand out from the crowd with a profile which will highlight your qualifications, any content you produce and events you are attending or organising. As an adviser member you will also have a public profile allowing your services to reach a wider audience and help to improve your search rankings.
- Submit content and host a masterclass You will be able to submit content to the Enterprise Nation blog, host a masterclass and list your events in front of 70,000 small business members. Submitting content will help to advance your discoverability and increase your trustworthiness with potential clients by validating your expertise in action.
- Showcase your services From business incorporation to end of year tax returns your profile will allow you to clearly list your services in a way small businesses will understand. You will be able to pick up and engage with leads directly through the platform and gain reviews to push you even higher in the rankings.
- Offer taster consultation calls As ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) members you know the value of offering a free consultation increases your opportunities to generate new clients. On this new platform as a member adviser you will be able to deliver taster calls to gain new leads through Enterprise Nation's small business members. With Enterprise Nation adviser membership you can open up this avenue to a whole new audience outside of their current business membership.
- Everything included in small business membership As well as the benefits above to help you curate leads for your practice you can also use your membership to help with your own personal and business evolvement. Take advantage of the wealth of business growth content, connect with advisers in other fields and use discounts and offers on business essentials to help your practice grow.
The UK’s first business support platform connecting you to small businesses
Enterprise Nation has launched a new platform to connect business advisers with their membership of 70,000 business owners.
The platform is a collaboration between Enterprise Nation and ICAEW. It has been designed after extensive conversations with members of Enterprise Nation who have difficulty connecting with business advisers.
Enterprise Nation are confident this new platform will help to build and grow successful businesses in the UK.
ICAEW BAS members are entitled to free access to this platform! What does this mean for you?
Once you sign up to the platform you will be able to enter your specialisms, making it easier for advisers and small business owners to find you.
You will also have the opportunity to create content to help Enterprise Nation's business members, which will be shared in a new online library.
In addition, Enterprise Nation are working with TSB to create a voucher for a free telephone consultation on Making Tax Digital (MTD), which you can list as one of your specialisms.