Enterprise Nation Adviser Platform
ICAEW have teamed up with Enterprise Nation to create a new dynamic Business Adviser platform which will dramatically improve the accessibility of accountants and business advisers to the UK’s small business community.
Why join the platform?
- Free for ICAEW members
- A full adviser listing for your business and public profile
- Submit content and host a masterclass
- Showcase your services
- Offer taster consultation calls
- Everything included in small business membership
By registering as a business adviser on the platform, ICAEW members will be able to easily connect with entrepreneurs and small business owners who need their support, guidance and expertise.
Designed after extensive conversations with members who have difficulty connecting with business advisers, we are confident this platform will help build and grow successful businesses in the UK.
Free for ICAEW members
TSB Business account customers can claim a voucher for a free telephone consultation on Making Tax Digital (MTD).
What the platform offers
- A profile on the Enterprise Nation adviser search, showcasing your business, the services you offer, your qualifications, any content you produce and events you are attending or organising.
- The means to submit content to the Enterprise Nation blog, host a masterclass and list your events.
- The ability to pick up and engage with leads directly through the platform and gain reviews to push you even higher in the rankings.
- A facility to deliver taster calls to gain new leads through Enterprise Nation's small business members.
- Support with your personal and business progression, through the wealth of business growth content, links with advisers in other fields and discounts on business essentials.
More from Enterprise Nation
ICAEW hosted Enterprise Nation and ICAEW members at Chartered Accountants Hall on Monday 30 April. The event included Paul Uppal, Small Business Commissioner who talked about his role and what he is doing to help small businesses. A presentation from Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation on the benefits of using the platform followed by a live interview with Richard Harpin CEO HomeServe, who spoke about how he set up his business and the challenges he overcame.