A message from the East Anglian President
Dear members of ICAEW East Anglia
I wanted to draw your attention to some key items taking place in ICAEW which could be of interest to you/your firm, as follows:
- Audit Reform – Please read Michael Izza’s blog on the Kingman Report, the CMA interim report and the Brydon Report.
- Core Accounting and Tax Service with Bloomsbury - All eligible firms have free access to Bloomsbury Professional’s comprehensive online library, comprising more than 60 titles from some of the country’s leading tax and accounting subject matter experts.
- Finance in a Digital World - ICAEW has developed a suite of online learning modules to develop awareness and build understanding of digital technologies and their impact on finance. The flexible eLearning is free to access for ICAEW members and students. Relevant to both business and practice there are 9 modules covering 20 hours of CPD.
- ICAEW Communities - There are 29 Communities available now with over 93,000 registered members. Ranging from academia to younger members with pretty much everything in between many of them are free to join.
- ICAEW Communications are changing, with members receiving daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly communication. Ensure you update your preferences to ensure you get what you want, as often as you want it!
ICAEW East Anglia