JM Babiak CA CPA(USA), CISA, CISM, MBA (Jan)
Declaration of interests
Membership of formal bodies or groups
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma State Board of Public Accountancy
- Oklahoma State of CPAs
- Tennessee State Board of Accountancy
- Tennessee Society of CPAs
- BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Institute of Information Security Professionals
- Women Corporate Directors
- Committee of 200
- International Women’s Forum
- University of Oklahoma Alumni Association
- Inspirational Women’s Network
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc: Board Member and Audit Committee Chair.
- Bank of Montreal: Board Member and Chair of the Audit and Conduct Review Committee.
- Euromoney Institutional Investors plc (UK FTSE 250): Board Member
Private Company/Beneficial Interests:
- JB3 LLC, Sole Proprietor (US)
- HHM Plus LLC, Partner/Investor (US)
- GHD Group Pty Ltd, Board Member (Australia)
- GlobalLogic Topco Corp, Board Member (US) representing CPP Investment Board Private Holdings (Canada)
Beneficial interests, through various investments funds and share ownership, in numerous UK, US and other country listed companies
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships with ICAEW
As a public company board member who chairs and sits on audit, risk and finance committees, I have relationships with dozens of individuals within all the Big Four in addition to other firms and suppliers that may work with the ICAEW. In addition as an EY alumnus, this number is probably in the hundreds as it relates to EY. Given my links to the IT community, sustainability/climate change community, and individuals in the CBI and other business, accounting and audit organizations, I am sure the list of social relationships with individuals who have business relationships with the ICAEW is lengthy. What I do not know is the nature or materiality of these individuals’ relationships. I can state that these relationships do not include me serving as an advocate for any organization in their dealings with the ICAEW and vice versa.
Any other matters you feel should be identified
I am involved in the ICAEW Women in Leadership programme for which I am paid by the ICAEW for formal mentoring sessions.