N A Steinberg FCA
I have had a varied career, training with a west end medium sized practice, then working for BDO before setting up sole practice. Subsequently I became Senior Partner of Munslows LLP, which merged in 2017 with Kreston Reeves LLP where I am now a Consultant. My specialism is still private client tax as well as SME family business.
In 1977 I first became a Director of an AIM listed company and subsequently gained considerable corporate finance experience since then by service on a number of small CAP listed Boards as Chair, Non-Executive Director and Finance Director.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Member of Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Conservative Party
- President, London Society of Chartered Accountants
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- Director, Auctus Growth PLC
- Consultant, Kreston Reeves & Co PLC
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
Any other matters you feel should be identified
- Club memberships: Carlton Club, Annabel’s, George, Harry’s Bar