New guidance: Acas issues new guides on discrimination
- Publish date: 01 September 2015
- Archived on: 04 September 2016
Employers will welcome three new guides from Acas to help them comply with discrimination laws.
This update was published in Legal Alert – September 2015
Legal Alert is a monthly checklist from Atom Content Marketing highlighting new and pending laws, regulations, codes of practice and rulings that could have an impact on your business.
The new guides are comprehensive, and include best practice guidelines. They are:
- Equality and Discrimination: Understand the basics, outlining fundamentals of what employers, employees and employees' representatives need to know to comply with equality law
- Prevent Discrimination: Support equality, which explains where discrimination is most likely to arise in the workplace and how to stop it happening
- Discrimination: What to do if it happens - a step-by-step guide covering how an employee should raise a complaint of discrimination and how an employer should handle it
- Download the new guides from the Acas website
Disclaimer: This article from Atom Content Marketing is for general guidance only, for businesses in the United Kingdom governed by the laws of England. Atom Content Marketing, expert contributors and ICAEW (as distributor) disclaim all liability for any errors or omissions.
Copyright © Atom Content Marketing