ICAEW.com works better with JavaScript enabled.

This is exclusive content

Does ATED apply for a client who owns rental property though a UK limited company?

Archived content

This page has been archived because it is no longer current information but is still relevant, or it is current but over 12 months old
  • Publish date: 01 May 2015
  • Archived on: 01 May 2016

Q: I have a client who owns a rental property, valued at £650,000, through a UK limited company. Does ATED apply?