IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers - putting theory into practice
- Publish date: 23 March 2017
- Archived on: 23 March 2019
IFRS 15 is effective for annual periods beginning on or after 1 January 2018. As this date draws ever nearer, this webinar reminds you of the standard’s key requirements before focusing on practical issues and implementation challenges. Broadcast 23 March 2017.
This webinar will briefly remind you of the standard’s key requirements before focusing on practical issues and implementation challenges.
Presented by Phil Barden and Eddy James.
- A reminder of the new ‘five step’ approach to recognising revenue
- Determining whether revenue should be recognised at a point in time or over time
- Practical issues and key implementation challenges
- Disclosures prior to adopting IFRS 15
Broadcast: 23 March 2017.