Remote invigilation – extra time access arrangements
If you want to book an OnVUE remote invigilation exam and have an extra time access arrangement already in place with us please follow the instructions below:
- If you have not been provided with a voucher code from your employer, you need to purchase one for each exam attempt using a credit or debit card from the Pearson VUE voucher store. You must do this as, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Pearson VUE customer service agents are working from home and are unable to take payments over the phone.
- Call the Pearson VUE customer service team. Their contact details can be found here.
- Advise the customer service agent:
a. The name of the test you would like to book
b. That you require an OnVUE (remote invigilation) exam
c. That you have a pre-approved time extension accommodation (access arrangement)
d. You will provide payment by voucher
- Provide your voucher code and private access code (PAC) ISV_OP and your ICAEW student number.
- A representative from Pearson VUE will call you back to discuss your requirements within seven working days.
If you have any queries please contact us via the live chat available on our website or email our student support team and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.