In a complex global economy, talented, ethical and committed professionals have never been more highly valued. ICAEW is committed to ensuring that our members continue to stand apart – defining excellence throughout their career, throughout the world. We believe our membership of Chartered Accountants Worldwide supports this aim.
What is Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
Chartered Accountants Worldwide is a family of chartered accountancy institutes from around the world. It brings together the leading chartered accountancy institutes to support, develop and promote the vital role that Chartered Accountants play throughout the global economy. It creates a community of more than 640,000 members and over 1 million students with a presence in more than 200 countries.
Who is in Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka)
- Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants (IAI)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZiCA)
What is the purpose of Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
Chartered Accountants Worldwide provides a consistent global voice and identity for chartered accountants, enabling the designation to stand out as the standard of excellence in accountancy, business and finance.
As a founding member, ICAEW believe that being part of a global chartered accountancy family, who share the same high standards and commitment to working together, creates global recognition of the status and the value our members contribute in business and in practice.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide aims to:
- promote the chartered accountancy designation and the commitment of our global membership to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- connect and support members wherever they work and create greater mobility and opportunities globally for those seeking to become or develop as chartered accountants – and those looking to train or employ them
- share expertise and innovation to maintain chartered accountancy’s position as the preeminent qualification for those in accountancy, finance and business.
- Strengthen and grow the chartered accountancy family and qualification
What benefits does Chartered Accountants Worldwide offer to individual members?
- Chartered Accountants Worldwide is a global resource centre which provides member value with:
- Access to news, content and the best thought leadership worldwide
- Connections and networking opportunities around the world, allowing you to connect with chartered accountants, wherever you are working
- Development opportunities and career mobility, through access to job opportunities, CPD and events
For further information about Chartered Accountants Worldwide, please visit: www.charteredaccountantsworldwide.com
Follow us on social media: