Join the IT Faculty
Keeping you up-to-date with tech issues and developments. We will represent your interests and expertise - helping you make the best possible use of IT. Membership is open to everyone, you don't need to be an ICAEW member. Join the IT Faculty today.
Benefits at a glance
- Technical publications written by experts and reviewed by a committee of industry professionals.
- Our bi-monthly magazine Chartech - containing news, articles and case studies. Helping you make better business decisions.
- Excel Community membership including five different suites of online training and top tips on how to get the best from Excel.
- Webinars - register for free. Access our extensive archive of recordings on a wide range of topics.
- Get involved with networking opportunities available at our events.
- Cyber resource centre - providing a focal point for support in managing cyber risks.
Cost of membership*
|Non-ICAEW members**||--||£148.80 (incl VAT)|
*Membership runs until 31 December 2019.
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting email@example.com
Take a look
Membership of the IT Faculty gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.
Already a member? Access content here ...
Get an enhanced discount through our corporate membership scheme. For more information, please call Tracy Gray on +44 (0)20 7920 8526.