Stats skills in Excel - Forecasting and trends
This Business and Management Faculty webinar took place on 14 March 2018.
We go “back to basics” for this series of Excel statistics webinars offering you very practical steps on how to make the most of Excel functions and incorporate basic stats tools to improve your reporting efficiency.
Our Excel expert, John Tennent, talks us through the Excel tools to assist with forecasting and trending. This webinar is set at a very basic level – no previous knowledge of statistics is required.
This content is not freely available. To access 'Stats skills in Excel - Forecasting and trends' you need to be one of the following:
Excel community subscriber
The Excel Community provides a 'one-stop shop' for accountants who want to use Excel better and understand and minimise spreadsheet risk. Excel Community materials are provided by accounting experts who use, train and consult on Excel.
- Weekly blogs on how to use Excel better and Excel Counts monthly newswire.
- Closed community training events, workshops and webinars.
- Visit www.icaew.com/joinexcel for the latest pricing.
Faculties Online subscriber
As a member of Faculties Online you gain access to seven faculties' and three communities’ online resources. Do business with confidence and support your development by taking advantage of our cutting edge technical information on a wide range of topics.
- Technical updates on the latest in key developments, legislation, trends and practical advice.
- Access to online training and a range of seminars and webinars to help you maintain and develop your skills.
- Visit www.icaew.com/subscribeFO for the latest pricing and to join online.
Business and Management Faculty subscriber
The Business and Management Faculty offers a mix of relevant technical and soft skill material with a business focus, to assist with your career and help meet your CPD requirements.
- Access to our webinars keeping you up-to-date on relevant subjects as well as events to learn and network with your peers.
- Practical help and resources including pertinent articles, in-depth reports and past webinar recordings.
- Visit www.icaew.com/joinbam for the latest pricing and to join online.
IT Faculty subscriber
If you are an accountant in practice or in business, the IT Faculty provides essential and practical guidance to enable you make better business decisions.
- Keep up-to-date with IT issues and developments like cloud computing, social media, cybercrime, Excel and more.
- Receive Chartech magazine from the IT faculty which contains useful tips, advice and practical guides to help you make the best of IT.
- Visit www.icaew.com/joinitf for the latest pricing and to join online.