The Women in Finance Network was launched by the Business and Management faculty in September 2006. Its aim is to share experiences and to help members with personal development.
To achieve this, a steering group that consists of volunteer members, organises a number of networking events throughout the year.
For any enquiries about the network, please contact Julia Root-Gutteridge on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)20 7920 8862.
Women in Finance Speed Mentoring
We are pleased to invite you to the first ever ICAEW Women in Finance Network speed mentoring event, on Tuesday 9 October, 08.30 to 10.30 at Chartered Accountants’ Hall.
This speed mentoring event will be a fun and informal way for you to receive great tips and advice from other successful chartered accountants. We are particularly excited to bring this new format to the Women in Finance Network, as there has been renewed interest in speed mentoring within our membership.
The format will be a series of short, focused conversations in small groups, led by a mentor who will chair a 10-minute discussion on a specific topic. Networking will take place before and after, and refreshments will be provided throughout.
Join us to gain an insight from some exceptional ICAEW Chartered Accountants, including:
- Hilary Lindsay, former ICAEW president
- Hannah Heath, Finance Director, JoJo Maman Bébé
- Deborah Harris, Regional Leader, LeanIn UK Network
- Louise Moruzzi, Senior Management Accountant, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Kelly Sheppard, Partner, Corporate Audit, Moore Stephens
- Clare Robinson, Founder, Clear Insights Consulting
- Blair Fanning, Finance Director, Vanguard
Tuesday 9 October 2018
Location: Chartered Accountants’ Hall
09:00 Speed mentoring
11:00 Event close
Cost: £15 ICAEW members, students and associated bodies; £25 non-members.
Please sign up here
- Women in Finance: Navigating Your Career – managing your next step
- Spring networking drinks with short keynote speech from Lucy Thomas, Managing Director of Trading at Sky
- Can a woman have it all? Emma Codd, Alison Dungworth, Kath Haines, Hilary Lindsay, Helen C Stevens
- Tips for managing and motivating global cross-cultural teams - Erica Smart, Dr Kellie Vincent, Mary Douglas, Helen C Stevens
- Women in Leadership
A training programme designed to support women working across practice, industry and public sectors who are aiming for senior management, partner or board roles.
- Women in Accountancy
What ICAEW is doing to support our female members.
- Women in Business - reading list
A collection of books, articles and guides on topics of interest to women working in business and accountancy.
- Keeping connected
2016 marks the 10th anniversary of ICAEW’s Women in Finance Network. Emma Riddell provides a reminder of all the faculty has to offer.
Women in Finance Network
Members, Commercial and Shared Services
Chartered Accountants' Hall
Telephone: +44(0)20 7920 8508