The Women in Finance Network was launched by the Business and Management faculty in September 2006. Its aim is to share experiences and to help members with personal development.
To achieve this, a steering group that consists of volunteer members, organises a number of networking events throughout the year.
For any enquiries about the network, please contact Julia Root-Gutteridge on email@example.com or +44(0)20 7920 8862.
The ICAEW Women in Finance Network (WIF) will be hosting Spring Networking Drinks on Wednesday 11 April 2018 at Chartered Accountants’ Hall. This will be an opportunity to meet members and hear what the Network has planned for 2018.
There will be a short keynote speech from Shivani Uberoi ACA, Senior Finance Manager at Sky. In 2017 Shivani was shortlisted for the Women in the City 8th Future Leaders Award. She will share the lessons she has learned from her career in finance and media, and from her experience of heading up Sky’s internal Women in Leadership programme.
Wednesday 11 April 2018
Location: Members’ Room, Chartered Accountants’ Hall
18:30 Update from the Women in Finance Steering Group
Keynote Speaker: Shivani Uberoi ACA, Senior Finance Manager, Sky
19:00 Networking Reception
20:30 Event Close
This event is free and open to all female ICAEW members, non-ICAEW members can attend for a £10 fee. Please sign up here
- Can a woman have it all? Emma Codd, Alison Dungworth, Kath Haines, Hilary Lindsay, Helen C Stevens
- Tips for managing and motivating global cross-cultural teams - Erica Smart, Dr Kellie Vincent, Mary Douglas, Helen C Stevens
- Festive social and wine tasting
- Leading with charisma - Meen Adams, Penny Bickerstaff, Richard J Hunt CBE, Andrea Slater
- Understanding communication styles to increase your leadership impact - Christine Griffin
- Easy ways to deal with difficult people - Nancy Slessenger
- How to make successful connections and influence people - Heather White
- Smart networking: mapping, segmenting and making the most of your contacts - Siobhan Soraghan
- Building and enhancing your profile through social media - Daisy and Tayler Cresswell
- Coaching throughout your career - Anne Scoular, Liz Rylatt, Clare Robinson, Anna Williams
- Find your inner leader through psychometric testing - Martin Goodwill
- Selling numbers to the financially illiterate - Adam Wilkinson
- Keeping connected
2016 marks the 10th anniversary of ICAEW’s Women in Finance Network. Emma Riddell provides a reminder of all the faculty has to offer.
- Women in Accountancy
What ICAEW is doing to support our female members.
- Women in Business - reading list
A collection of books, articles and guides on topics of interest to women working in business and accountancy.
Women in Finance Network
Members, Commercial and Shared Services
Chartered Accountants' Hall
Telephone: +44(0)20 7920 8508