Business performance management community - overview
Business Performance Management (BPM) refers to a set of tools and approaches organisations use to manage, improve, and monitor the delivery of their performance goals.
The BPM Framework
This framework, and its associated tensions, form the foundation of ICAEW’s work on BPM.
The community supports members in their critical role in supporting economic growth by providing:
- A framework
- Guidance on common tensions
- Templates and guidelines
- Case studies
- A self-test BPM checklist and routemap
- Articles written by experts
- A LinkedIn forum to share BPM issues with peers
- the latest news via our twitter feed @ICAEW_FinMan using #ICAEW_BPM