Corporate Finance Faculty's AGM, 3 May 2018
The Corporate Finance Faculty’s AGM will take place at 12:00 on Wednesday 3 May at Chartered Accountants’ Hall in London.
The meeting will include:
- a short review of the faculty’s work on behalf of its members and on behalf of ICAEW over the past year, including the faculty’s representative work with government departments and other organisations
- its contribution to the UK government’s Industrial Strategy,
- its work on the Patient Capital Review,
- its consultation on prospective financial information for capital markets,
- its ‘de-risking deals’ initiative, and its popular publications, such as Corporate Financier and the best-practice guidelines about valuations and asset-based finance.
Mark Pacitti, chairman of the faculty, and David Petrie, ICAEW’s Head of Corporate Finance, will also outline the faculty’s plans for 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to attend the AGM, please contact Grace Gayle on: +44 (0)20 7920 8656 or email: email@example.com