Two common solutions to problems with Financial Reporting Faculty member and subscriber access to eIFRS.
If you have clicked on the link to access IASB pages, and you have seen a username and password form:
You might be using an internet browser that is incompatible with eIFRS. Please try using 'Google Chrome' for optimum performance.
You might have bookmarked the eIFRS page itself. But you always need to click on the link to access through this page.
You might have a high level of security set on your virus checker that prevents referral data being sent from your browser
Norton anti virus requires these steps to eliminate this problem:
- Open Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall.
- Do one of the following:
a) In Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall 2003: Click Options > Internet Security, and then click the Web Content tab.
b) In Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall 2004 or newer: Double-click Privacy Control, and then click Advanced.
- In the bottom of the Advanced window, click Add Site.
- In the New Site/Domain box, type the name of the site that you want to receive the referrer information, and click OK.
- The site name appears in the left frame of the Options window.
- Click the name of the new site.
- On the Global Settings tab, under the Information about visited sites section, uncheck Use default settings.
- Click Permit then click OK to close the Options window.
If you are still having problems, please email us.