Join the Finance and Management Faculty
As a finance professional, you have to stay on top of a wide range of issues while remaining focused on the challenges ahead. Membership of the Finance and Management Faculty places vital resources at your fingertips.
Why join the Finance and Management Faculty
- Exclusive access to more than 1,500 articles, webcasts & publications.
- Eleven journals a year to assist with your CPD commitments and career development.
- Quarterly technical reports providing insights into relevant financial topics.
- Free monthly webinars covering topics in more detail.
- Networking opportunities at our events - our evening events are free to faculty members.
- Women in Finance Network bringing together business women to share their experiences.
Accelerate your career in business
Try out free premium content
Cost of membership
|ICAEW members||£62.10 (VAT exempt)||FMFLINK|
|ICAS / CAI members||£69.00 (VAT exempt)||FMF9MICAS|
|Non-ICAEW members||£74.52 (inc. VAT)||FMFLINK
*Membership runs until 31 December 2015
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and Management Faculty members will gain membership of the Business Performance Management Community as part of their subscription.