Important notice: the Annual General Meeting of ICAEW Chartered Accountants Croydon will take place virtually on Wednesday 20 May 2020.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of members of ICAEW Chartered Accountants Croydon will be held by video conference on Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 18:00 for the following purposes:
- To receive a report by the Committee on the activities of the Society since the last Annual General Meeting on 21 May 2019.
- To receive the Independently Examined accounts of the Society for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- To appoint an Independent Examiner of the Society in accordance with rule 25.
- To announce the names of the members elected to serve the Committee.
- In addition, there are 6 vacancies on the Committee. Members are invited to submit nominations to fill these places, which must be supported by the signature of three members of the Society and received by the ICAEW London and Croydon Regional Executive, Debbie Antony by 5 May 2020
- To transact any other business which may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
Any member unable to attend the AGM may request a proxy voting form from Debbie Antony by e-mail or by phoning 020 7920 8962. To be valid this proxy form must be returned to Debbie Antony no later than 17:00 on Wednesday 13 May 2020 and must be signed by the member and include the member’s ICAEW membership number.