Liverpool Society of Chartered Accountants refund and cancellation policy
Details of the refund and cancellation policy for the Liverpool Society of Chartered Accountants
Course/Event bookings are monitored and when appropriate the presenter is consulted if numbers are low (less than 20 except Town Groups). If there is sufficient time to re-advertise the course then this should be done.
If the course doesn't go ahead those who have booked are offered a credit note (which they can use against any other course on the programme) or a full refund.If you book for the event and find that you are unable to attend you may nominate an alternative delegate for no extra charge.
However, if you are unable to find a replacement, the following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellation of booking 10 working days or more before the event - no charge
- Cancellation of booking less than 10 working days but more than 48 hours before the event - 50% cancellation charge
- Cancellation of booking less than 48 hours before the event - 100% cancellation charge
Note regarding FOC events - by subsidising events we are able to offer places free of charge to our members, if cancellation occurs in the 3 days leading up to a FOC event, or the delegate is a no show, a charge of £20.00 will be invoiced to cover the costs of venue hire and catering.
We reserve the right to require one month's written notice for all Dinner bookings to qualify for a full refund or credit note.
The personal data given on a booking form will only be used for the following purposes:
- Registration and confirmation for this event
- To inform you of any future events which we believe will be of interest to you
- For use on a delegate list handed to all attendees at the event.