Avoid the January rush, book your 2020 CPD now
Before the party season begins, take some time out to evaluate your continuing professional development needs and book up your courses before the new year.
As part of its commitment to support members throughout their career, the London Society of Chartered Accountants has launched its 2020 continuing professional development programme Essentials CPD.
Designed and delivered by experts who are passionate about the profession, Essentials CPD will provide you with technical expertise to keep you up to date, maintaining your reputation for quality work and reinforcing your commitment to professional and ethical standards.
Together with ICAEW, the continuing development programme aims to deliver:
- high quality, topical content, designed by leading subject matter experts to fulfil core CPD requirements;
- engaging seminars with interactive Q&A sessions;
- essential technical know-how across a wide variety of subjects, enabling you to be more effective in your role;
- opportunities to network with like-minded individuals in your area;
- control over your personal development and wellbeing with our series of CABA workshops; and
- greater value with bulk booking options.
Full details of the Essentials CPD programme can be found here.
New for 2020, the programme introduces a series of webinars covering many subjects, including accounting for various bodies, IFRS, audit and technology. CABA, the chartered accountants’ wellbeing charity, will also be running a series of workshops and seminars throughout the year.