LSCA launches 2020 CPD programme
As part of its commitment to support members throughout their career, the London Society of Chartered Accountants has launched its 2020 continuing professional development programme Essentials CPD.
Designed and delivered by experts who are passionate about the profession, Essentials CPD will provide you with technical expertise to keep you up to date, maintaining your reputation for quality work and reinforcing your commitment to professional and ethical standards.
Together with ICAEW, the continuing development programme aims to deliver:
- high quality, topical content, designed by leading subject matter experts to fulfil core CPD requirements;
- engaging seminars with interactive Q&A sessions;
- essential technical know-how across a wide variety of subjects, enabling you to be more effective in your role;
- opportunities to network with like-minded individuals in your area;
- control over your personal development and wellbeing with our series of CABA workshops; and
- greater value with bulk booking options.
Launching the 2020 programme, LSCA President Nathan Steinberg said: “Providing our own CPD, with the support of ICAEW, gives us the agility to react to local demand and changing needs coupled with the quality and reliability you expect. Our new CPD programme is designed to help you maximise your own potential and help your team to fulfil theirs. I hope you take full advantage of the seminars and workshops on offer.
New for 2020, the programme introduces a series of webinars covering many subjects, including accounting for various bodies, IFRS, audit and technology. CABA, the chartered accountants’ wellbeing charity, will also be running a series of workshops and seminars throughout the year.
There are still courses available for 2019: full details can be found at Essentials CPD 2019.
Liked this? Read these: