With the impacts of COVID-19 hitting just as the season took off, "fraught" was the watchword of 2020's AGMs. So, what can we expect to see in 2021?
In this report, EQ share their top tips and recommendations for the season ahead, from managing a COVID-secure meeting to answering shareholder calls on climate change and sustainability.
The key themes in this report are:
- AGM logistics
- Investor and proxy adviser engagement
- Regulatory changes
- Environmental and social governance
- Executive compensation
- Workforce engagement
The report outlines the situation in the UK and the US.
For over 60 years, we have worked with PLCs to deliver the very best engagement from your shareholders and investors, from the meticulous management of your share register to achieving successful resolutions at your AGM. Today, we manage nearly 20 million shareholder accounts for businesses of all sizes, from AIM through to the FTSE 100.
- 2020/21 Reporting Season is upon us: keep an eye out for disclosures
- Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on business strategy for company boards
- 2020/21 Reporting Season: the impact of COVID-19 on narrative reporting
- Holding meetings without breaking social distancing measures
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) hub