Automating Accounts Receivable processes can improve your team’s efficiency by 25%, finds Forrester Consulting TEI study commissioned by Quadient. Spend more time focusing on fast cash collection and improving customer experiences.
Next-generation digital operations platforms will play an important role in delivering quality customer experiences, according to Forrester Consulting. This includes the process of dealing with invoices each month within businesses. Through implementing an effective accounts receivable (AR) platform, managing this process is easier and you can personalise to specific customer profiles.
YayPay by Quadient is an AR management platform, powered by artificial intelligence. Helping businesses to streamline and simplify AR processes. Quadient commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment businesses may achieve by integrating YayPay into their operations. Returns including:
- Boost to team efficiency
- Increasing revenue via reduced write-offs
- Reduction in Day Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Improvement to customer service experience
- Claim your free accountancy website report
- Advisory Services: The Future of Accounting
- Have you fallen into the expense management trap?
- How can modern Group Controllers prepare accurate consolidated financial statements efficiently and close faster in 2022?
- 3 ways accounting firms can 'WOW' clients