Certificate in Treasury
ICAEW members are given an accelerated route onto the ACT qualifications pathway. The Certificate in Treasury is a course designed as the first step to broadening your understanding of treasury and corporate finance.
CertT is for you if you are:
- new to treasury as either a graduate or have other finance experience
- a senior treasury manager in a developing market looking to build on the Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals (or equivalent)
- an adviser or consultant who needs to understand treasury in order to support client needs
- a finance professional looking to expand your skillset as you progress through the organisation
- in a financial institution working with treasury
- looking for a comprehensive grounding in the terminology and core technical concepts of treasury and how they apply it
Certificate in Treasury at a glance
5 study units
|Study time||250 study hours|
|Study options||Online course and optional classroom teaching|
|Assessment||Five online assessments (2 hours each)|
|Exemptions||There are a number of ways for students to get recognition for what you have already achieved which may result in exemptions ranging from a study unit to a whole qualification. Find details here|
Are you an employer?
We can also deliver treasury learning to companies with teams that are interested in taking either the full qualification or selected units, and tailor it to your business needs.
If you wish to discuss the Certificate in Treasury further, contact the ACT on 0207 8472568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.