About the ICAEW Diploma in IFRSs
The ICAEW Diploma in IFRSs gives students an enhanced understanding and the practical knowledge needed to apply IFRSs to best effect in the workplace.
The programme enables students to:
- understand and explain the regulatory structure of international financial reporting and standard setting;
- understand and apply the international conceptual framework;
- prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRSs and the IFRS for SMEs;
- apply IFRSs accounting and disclosure requirements to a wide range of scenarios;
- prepare consolidated financial statements with subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures (including changes in ownership and foreign subsidiaries);
- identify and explain key proposed changes to IFRSs; and
- understand and explain the accounting for specialised industries and transactions.
We are no longer accepting new registrations for the ICAEW Diploma in IFRSs.
Current delegates of the Diploma in IFRSs can still complete their learning and gain the diploma. If you are a current delegate and have a query regarding the diploma please contact Anna Havard by email or phone +44 (0)1908 248 255.