Energise your business
Aimed at professionals in a variety of departments and career levels within your business, the ICAEW Business and Finance Professional (BFP) designation is a way for you to build a structured professional development path for your staff and give them the opportunity to gain recognition for their achievements.
The three BFP Elements:
What does BFP give your business:
- Promote a culture of professionalism
- Enhance credibility with clients
- Creates a structured professional development path for all levels
What does BFP give your staff:
As part of their annual subscription, those with BFP status receive invaluable support from ICAEW and access to a variety of resources.
These are dedicated to your staff’s ongoing professional development and to demonstrating their commitment to high ethical standards. Among others, they benefit from:
- The right to use the BFP letters, demonstrating their association with ICAEW
- Online management and personal development resources from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Business and finance refresher
- Microsoft Excel online training
- Chosen specialism on latest technical and business issues
- One-to-one, free and confidential help from ICAEW’s technical advisory and ethics helplines