Put the spotlight on your business
ICAEW CFAB is an internationally recognised qualification and is popular for employers looking to strengthen the skills of their staff. ICAEW CFAB teaches the essential of business, accounting and finance and is ideal for a wide range of people.ICAEW CFAB will provide your employees with a good understanding of business, finance and accounting, adding value across your organisation. It will benefit your employees in any team or department.
ICAEW CFAB consists of six exams as the first level of our world-leading chartered accountancy qualification, the ACA.
Why is it a good option?
- No academic requirements, so open to all employees
- Can be gained in a year
- Flexible study allows for learning in own time and around busy times in the office
- All exams are online and can be taken at any time, in any order
- Credit for prior learning is available for up to five modules for those with previous relevant qualifications
- A respected standalone qualification that also serves as a stepping stone to the Business Finance Professional (BFP) designation and the ACA qualification.