Train in the Czech Republic
Graduates, school leavers and those with other professional qualifications or experience (such as ACCA or CIMA) can study for an ICAEW qualification in Czech Republic. The minimum academic entry requirement is two A levels, or the international equivalent.
Credit for prior learning (CPL) available from Czech universities:
- Brno University of Technology – Bachelor in Accounting and Taxes
- Brno University of Technology – Masters degree in Finance and Accounting
- Masaryk University– Masters degree in Finance and Accounting
- Mendel University Brno – Bachelor and Masters degree Economic Policy and Administration- Finance
- University of Economic Prague – Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- University of Economic Prague – Masters degree in Finance and Accounting
Our Business Development team is on hand to help answer your questions about ICAEW training in the Czech Republic.