Financial Reporting Roadshow
With recent changes in UK accounting the financial reporting faculty roadshow continues to give clear guidance in an increasing complex world.
The roadshow focuses on UK GAAP, particularly FRS 102, including the provisions for small companies, in Section 1A.
The roadshow covers:
- The latest changes, and proposed changes, to UK accounting standards.
- Changes to Companies Act 2006 accounting requirements.
- Common problem areas identified by the ICAEW technical helpline and the monitoring unit.
- Hot topics such as disclosure of transactions with directors, financial instruments etc.
- Issues relating to charities, pension schemes, LLPs and other specialist areas.
- Topical issues for micro companies.
- Accounts filing at Companies House.
- The tax impact of accounting standards.
The roadshow material is developed in conjunction with the Financial Reporting Faculty.