Want an easy way to find potential new clients or customers?
Are you looking for a quick and free service to find potential new clients, customers, or suppliers? One that is simple to request and tailored to you?
The Library & Information Service offers bespoke lists of the businesses that match the type of clients you want to attract or firms you’d like to work with. Submit a simple web-form telling us where you are, what sector you are interested in and the size of potential client and we’ll work with you to provide the best matches.
We’ll deliver the results in an Excel file directly to your inbox, allowing you to sort by postcode, postal town, business sector or turnover: whatever works for you.
There’s no charge for this service because it’s a benefit of your membership, and you can make future requests as you learn how to specify your requirements.
We also offer a range of company information including:
- filed annual reports and annual accounts
- UK and international company reports
- benchmarking reports for your company or a client's company
- due diligence checks, director reports and connections reports
- client screening reports on companies and individuals
- share histories, dividends, share and gilt prices, beta values, p/e ratios
- deals data
For more information on the full range see: icaew.com/companyinfo