ICAEW.com works better with JavaScript enabled.

Continue reading

Working in Europe

If you are tempted by the idea of working abroad, this page has been designed to help you with some tips and advice on practical and financial considerations associated with temporarily living and working abroad. The focus is on working in EU member states and other European countries, and information is aimed at UK citizens.

Living in..country guides
Series of country guides published by GOV.UK providing advice for UK nationals moving to or living in the EU and other European countries affected by Brexit. Includes guidance on Brexit, residency, passports, driving, healthcare, money, tax, pensions and benefits.

If you're planning or even just considering a move to Europe for work, you'll want information on living costs. Cost-of-living reports are available from the LIS comparing cities in Europe and the UK, including: