Fidelity Personal Investing
Fidelity is an award-winning investment platform for customers happy to make their own investment decisions. Fidelity has teamed up with ICAEW to offer members a range of benefits to help you grow your money and become a better investor.
Benefits for ICAEW members
- 10% Personal Investing discount on Fidelity’s standard service fee
- Complimentary quarterly portfolio report
- Dedicated number for ICAEW members to get investment guidance and help opening an account 0800 358 0753.
- Award-winning investment platform
- Investment options from over 100 providers
- Guidance and tools to help choose funds
- Global expertise and market insight
- Additional benefits for customers with larger portfolios
All with simple low-cost pricing, made better with a 10% discount on our standard service fee
Please remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. Withdrawals from pension products will normally not be possible until you reach age 55. This information and Fidelity’s guidance tools are not a personal recommendation in respect of a particular investment. If you need additional help, please speak to an authorised financial adviser. You should regularly reassess the suitability of your investments to ensure they continue to meet your attitude to risk and investment goals. Offer terms & conditions apply.
Who are Fidelity?
Fidelity Personal Investing is an award-winning investment platform for personal investors who are happy to make their own investment decisions.
You can choose to invest in an ISA, Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), Investment Account or any combination of the three. Once you have selected an account you can then choose investment options from over 100 different providers.
Fidelity supports you every step of the way with tools to make choosing funds easy, and guidance and information to help you become a better, more confident investor.