Business attire from T.M. Lewin
T.M.Lewin, the leading supplier of the complete working wardrobe, is offering members the opportunity to buy across their ranges at preferential prices.
The first T.M.Lewin opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. This bustling London Street soon became a magnet for the world’s finest tailors and Mr. Thomas Mayes Lewin was among the industry’s original innovators. A hundred years ago, shirts didn’t have buttons down the front. T.M.Lewin’s ‘coat-shirts’ were not only pioneering, they are a prototype of the modern shirt worn today.
Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M.Lewin brand. We continue to use many of the same traditional manufacturing techniques devised all those years ago and over a century later, the quality of our business wear remains among the best in the world.
- TM Lewin Shop 359, 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone (Melbourne)
- TM Lewin 356 Collins Street, Melbourne
- TM Lewin Tenancy 2, 235 Edward Street (Brisbane)
- TM Lewin Unit 1 – 039, 287 Lonsdale St Victoria (Melbourne)
- TM Lewin 129 King Street (Sydney)
Terms and conditions
The corporate voucher is subject to the following conditions:
- Special corporate prices only apply on presentation of the attached voucher.
- Offer ends on date stated on voucher.
- This voucher is not redeemable against previous purchases.
- T.M.Lewin may make other offers available to Institute members on a periodic basis.
- For further information, please contact +44 207 877 3550 T.M.Lewin reserves the right to withdraw this and any other offer without prior notice.