ICAEW Middle East Annual Honours Ceremony terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for the ICAEW Middle East Annual Honours Ceremony 2016:
- The honours will be administered by ICAEW Middle East.
- The judging panel will agree upon one winner in each honours category.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All nominations must be submitted by email as indicated.
- The winning organisations and individuals agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the ceremony, for this and future ceremonies.
- No responsibility will be taken by ICAEW, nor any sponsors or companies associated with the honours ceremony, for delayed, lost or damaged entries or supporting documentation. Entries are non-returnable, and any supporting documents should be copies, not originals.
- By submitting your entry you are confirming that the information it contains is correct. If the information is found to be inaccurate, the nomination will be withdrawn.