Make your supply chain stronger
Nick Wildgoose explores how to reinforce your supply chain in order to avoid potential disaster
The COVID-19 crisis has created challenges for many industry sectors in respect of how to deal with the demand, financial and supply consequences of our new reality.
As a senior member of the finance team you have a critical role to play in ensuring that your supply chain performance is optimised – you are in a key position to enable cross-functional collaboration. This includes ensuring there are enough resources available and that the key performance indicators are appropriately aligned across the different functions.
This content is not freely available. To access 'Make your supply chain stronger ' you need to be one of the following:
Faculties Online subscriber
As a member of Faculties Online you gain access to seven faculties' and three communities’ online resources. Do business with confidence and support your development by taking advantage of our cutting edge technical information on a wide range of topics.
- Technical updates on the latest in key developments, legislation, trends and practical advice.
- Access to online training and a range of seminars and webinars to help you maintain and develop your skills.
- Visit www.icaew.com/subscribeFO for the latest pricing and to join online.
Business and Management Faculty subscriber
The Business and Management Faculty offers a mix of relevant technical and soft skill material with a business focus, to assist with your career and help meet your CPD requirements.
- Access to our webinars keeping you up-to-date on relevant subjects as well as events to learn and network with your peers.
- Practical help and resources including pertinent articles, in-depth reports and past webinar recordings.
- Visit www.icaew.com/joinbam for the latest pricing and to join online.