Mental health awareness
The COVID-19 pandemic has left many feeling unsettled. With worries about health, loved ones, jobs and finances, it can be hard to know where to turn. As we enter Mental Health Awareness Week (18-24 May), we provide a roundup of the resources available
Before the lockdown, the theme of this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week was sleep. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic the Mental Health Foundation will return to that topic later in the year.
This content is not freely available. To access 'Mental health awareness' you need to be one of the following:
Faculties Online subscriber
As a member of Faculties Online you gain access to seven faculties' and three communities’ online resources. Do business with confidence and support your development by taking advantage of our cutting edge technical information on a wide range of topics.
- Technical updates on the latest in key developments, legislation, trends and practical advice.
- Access to online training and a range of seminars and webinars to help you maintain and develop your skills.
- Visit www.icaew.com/subscribeFO for the latest pricing and to join online.
Business and Management Faculty subscriber
The Business and Management Faculty offers a mix of relevant technical and soft skill material with a business focus, to assist with your career and help meet your CPD requirements.
- Access to our webinars keeping you up-to-date on relevant subjects as well as events to learn and network with your peers.
- Practical help and resources including pertinent articles, in-depth reports and past webinar recordings.
- Visit www.icaew.com/joinbam for the latest pricing and to join online.