A message from faculty head, Sarah Ghaffari
Thank you for your Business and Management Faculty membership in 2020 - we really value your support. I hope that you have found our business resources practical, relevant and easily accessible, especially during these uncertain and challenging times.
Highlights of 2020
- We have produced a number of essential guides, articles and interviews to help you and your business through the pandemic. These include:
- Our most popular articles this year include:
- We also looked at commercial insight, effective collaboration and problem solving in more detail in our special reports.
- Our webinar programme continues to receive excellent feedback. Highlights include leading resilient teams, strategic thinking for senior professionals and navigating ‘office politics’ positively.
- We launched our six online hubs earlier this year to help you find our resources easily, arranged by topic.
Coming up in 2021
- Modern slavery hub – modern slavery poses a real risk to supply chains and chartered accounts play an important role in fighting this hidden crime. Our new online hub will share best practice alongside comprehensive guidance for organisations producing Transparency in Supply Chain Statements in line with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Internal audit hub – the faculty is pleased to launch its new internal audit hub in 2021. You will find a series or practical reports and guides on topics such as operational resilience, the role of internal audit in relation to climate change and much more.
- The CFO and Strategy - we will examine how CFOs contribute to strategy including practical advice on strategy formulation and execution.
- Making Tax Digital for corporation tax - the government is consulting on how to digitise the tax system for corporates and we would like to hear your views. More details will be announced early next year.
- In our upcoming magazines and reports, we plan to cover topics including forecasting and planning, supply chain management, business resilience, managing risk and career development. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let us know.
- Our popular webinar programme will cover topics such as how to future proof your career, building an innovative team and new procurement models and supply chain management. If you’ve missed some of our webinars, you can watch our library of recorded webinars and you can also book onto our future webinars, all included as part of your Faculty membership.
If you have any feedback about the faculty, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
We look forward to supporting you through 2021.