A message from faculty head, Deborah Folkard
Thank you for your Business and Management Faculty membership in 2019, we really value your support.
Highlights of 2019
- our popular quarterly briefing, highlighting the best of our articles, reports and webinars.
- our biggest programme of webinars that can be watched live or on demand, on topics such as: excel tips, dealing with difficult situations, presentation skills and combating fraud.
- our new thought leadership report, The internet of things and accounting explores how accountants can make the most of powerful technological advances.
Coming up in 2020
Your Faculty is developing six new hubs covering the topics we hear from fellow members are most important to them:
- Strategy, risk and innovation
- Finance transformation
- Business performance management
- Financial management
- Economy and the business environment
- Leadership, personal development and HR
These six online hubs will be populated with a suite of resources to keep you up-to-date with your CPD requirements, progress your career and improve the performance of you and your organisation.
Our popular webinar programme and evening networking events will continue, covering topics such as successful CVs, networking and essential technical updates. If you’ve missed some of our webinars, why not have a look at icaew.com/bamevents where you can watch our library of recorded webinars and book onto our future webinars as part of your Faculty membership.
We are strongly committed to enhancing your continuing professional development, and our members tells us we have the know-how and proven ability in doing so.
Please visit icaew.com/facultyrenew to renew. We look forward to supporting you through 2020.