Real integrity webcast
Learn the key elements of success to presenting and develop your presentation skills.
This webcast was recorded on June 5 2013.
- The context of presenting
- Purpose and method of communication
- How to deliver impact and what comprise impact
- The components of a presentation
- Your material and the material for your audience
- Structure: the use of words, charts or graphics in a presentation
- You: managing your nerves
- Your delivery: persuasion, emotion and logic
- Your delivery: voice, body and eyes
- Your audience: before, during and after the presentation
- The importance of planning, preparation and rehearsal
- The importance of ‘domestics’ eg, lighting, room temperature etc