ICAEW Excel Community 2016
The Excel Community is evolving. This year we are offering Excel Community members Advanced Excel training. This is in addition to our current suite of Excel online training modules. Powered by FILTERED, both suites of Excel training aim to help users understand Excel better and use it more efficiently, saving them time and money. As well as the online training, we continue to educate members through blogs, forums, e-bulletins, events and webinars.
The Excel Community provides a 'one-stop-shop' for accountants. Membership enables you to:
- Use Excel more efficiently, saving you time and money
- Understand the hidden risks of using spreadsheets
- Prepare for and maximise use of Excel 2016
Overview of FILTERED - for individuals
Overview of FILTERED - for managers
(available to corporate members)
- Find out more about corporate membership of the Excel Community and Excel online training for organisations
Excel Community members will be able to access this improved training through the 'Excel Online Training' page. Members of the IT Faculty will have access to this training as they are automatically members of the Excel Community.
Excel Community benefits
Members benefit from practical advice and guidance from our panel of industry experts as well as being able to network with their peers.
- Excel online training
- Advanced Excel online training
- Understand what membership of the Community will give you
- View an example webinar (Practical uses of Excel Pivot Tables)
- View samples blogs on business modelling
You can join the Excel Community until the end of 2016 for £60.00. Not already a member of the Excel Community - find out more.