Excel Community group membership
The Excel Community is for professionals who use Excel and want to understand how to use it better. Joining the Excel Community as a group member will provide you with an Excel online training dashboard so you can monitor the training progress of your colleagues.
What do Excel Community group members receive?
Members of the community have access to:
- Excel online training - tailored to each individual
- Excel online training dashboard - so you can monitor the training progress of your team
- A fortnightly e-bulletin that summaries all the latest Excel Community content
- Weekly blogs on how to use Excel better, specific areas of functionality and how to reduce risk
- Monthly in-depth articles
- Technical publications
- Events and webinars
- Forum access where you can ask questions of fellow Excel Community members and debate current issues
Excel online training (provided by Filtered)
Filtered provides an online Microsoft Excel course that maximises the impact on its users and their businesses while minimising the time they spend training.
How much is membership?
Individual membership of the Excel Community is £68 until the end of 2021.
Group membership is available for 10+ individuals from the same organisation. Pricing is dependent on how many people join from an organisation. The more people, the less is it per individual. For further details about group membership and its pricing, contact Tracy Gray – Services Manager