Register your employees
The ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency is the most flexible learning programme for insolvency professionals in the UK. Developed by ICAEW, the certificate gives individuals a broad understanding of insolvency principles and the skills to apply them.
Tuition is now exclusively online, together with flexible assessment options to suit the needs of both students and employers. The certificate can serve as the basis for further study towards the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) examinations.
Areas covered: legal and regulatory framework, principles of insolvency, corporate and personal insolvency
Who is it for?
The certificate is suitable for anyone who wants to gain essential, practical knowledge of the principles of insolvency:
- Finance, legal and other professionals with varying levels of experience, including unqualified team members.
- Anyone planning to study for the JIEB examinations.
- Provides a practical introduction to corporate and personal insolvency principles.
- The certificate is underpinned by ICAEW’s reputation as the UK’s largest insolvency regulator.
- The certificate provides a formal recognition of achievement.
- No prior knowledge or formal academic qualifications required. The programme can help to develop a common level of skills and knowledge across a team or organisation.
- The certificate can represent a personal development opportunity for junior team members.
- It can be studied as a stand-alone programme or taken as an additional module to complement existing ACA or CFAB studies.
- Study and assessments can be planned to suit individual preferences and business priorities
- Online tuition and frequent assessment dates across the UK provide flexibility and convenience.
- Computer-based assessments are available throughout the year at a choice of approved test centre locations.
|Computer-based assessment||£300 + VAT per sitting|
|Registration fee (non-ICAEW students or members only)||£140 + VAT|
|Tuition and learning materials||Additional costs apply for learning materials. Students can either register to 'attend' the online classes, acquire the learning materials for self-studying, or do both.|
|Given the nature of our online tuition, applicants can study from
anywhere in the world, as long as they have an internet connection.
|BPP Professional Education|
Registering for The ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency is simple.
Individuals must register as an ICAEW student and may purchase the learning materials from the tuition provider.
All candidates must book their assessment directly with the tuition provider.