Join the Forensic & Expert Witness Community
Investigate our essential resources, news and support for forensic accountants and experts. Stay up to date with the latest technical and regulatory changes, and receive practical advice on developing your expert and forensic skills through resources, news and events.
Why join the Forensic & Expert Witness Community?
- Essential e-Library resources and helpsheets on a range of topics including litigation support services, financial crime in the UK and forensic accounting.
- Regular tailored email newsletters featuring legislation, regulatory changes and potential future developments.
- Access to sector-specific events and webinars for opportunities to enhance your network and update your knowledge.
- Reduced rates to our flagship conference and events, as well as opportunities to enhance your network and update your expert witness training – meet other members and engage with forensic experts.
- Our dedicated Forensic & Expert Witness LinkedIn group contains essential online resources on relevant topics to help you in your role.
- Access to expert advice from our technical enquiry service.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membership
|ICAEW and GAA members
|Non-ICAEW members||£135.00 (+VAT)|
|Half-rate discount for ICAEW members
Available only to members paying a reduced membership fee. Please call +44 (0)1908 248250 or email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.
All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.
Corporate rates available:
Call +44(0)1908 248250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.