We provide an extensive range of technical and business information through our world-class library and regular publications. Member-only resources include:
- Thousands of books, journals and reports online
- Company research services and Industry guides
- Monthly email newsletters providing news and updates
Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service
Eligible firms have free access to Bloomsbury Professional's online resources on tax accounting and financial reporting.
Technical and ethical support
Our advisory services provide members with free, expert advice. You will have access to:
- Technical, ethical, legal and tax helplines
- Helpsheets and FAQs
- A practice support service for small practitioners
- Our volunteer team of 'support members' is on hand to confidentially discuss personal worries about health or family, money troubles or work-related concerns
Library enquiry service
Our enquiry team can answer questions on a wide range of topics using the material in our collection. The enquiry service is available to all ICAEW members, ACA students and other entitled users - simply contact us and we will aim to respond within 24 hours (48 hours for client screenings).
Additional support is available to members and their families from caba, which provides emotional support, debt advice, health and carer support, financial assistance and career coaching. To find out more visit caba.org.uk or call +44 (0)1788 556 366.
Helpsheets, technical and ethics support, news, anti-money laundering, bribery act coaching, and member firm website access.
Support Members Scheme
Our experienced support members can offer confidential advice when you need it.