- How to get staff to take personal responsibility for risk management
- Training staff to maximise tax opportunities for clients
- How to train your clients to reduce the likelihood of claims
- Using Linkedin to promote your tax expertise
- The secrets of effective networkers
In addition to these five practical and commercial presentations, the conference will include:
- a live Q&A session with the three speakers; and
- a recording of the conference (that will be provided to all delegates shortly afterwards along with copies of all slides).
TaxAid and Tax Help for Older People provide essential tax advice to vulnerable people. The charities provide unique services that help people who have nowhere else to turn.
The conference will take place on 30 November 15:00–18:15, with tickets costing £70 per delegate.
The Tax Faculty
ICAEW's Tax Faculty is recognised internationally as a leading authority and source of expertise on taxation. The faculty is the voice of tax for ICAEW, responsible for all submissions to the tax authorities. Join the Faculty for expert guidance and support enabling you to provide the best advice on tax to your clients or business.
More from the Tax Faculty
Stay up to date with the latest developments in tax by signing up to the Tax Faculty's weekly e-newsletter
Comprehensive support for Tax practitioners each month from the Tax Faculty and expert contributors.
Expert advice from the Tax Faculty's technical managers on all the developments in tax policy and practice.