Diploma in Corporate Finance
The Level 6 Corporate Finance Techniques and Theory (CFTT) exam will no longer exist after the summer 2024 session. It will be replaced by three on demand exams.
- Practical, transaction-orientated diploma, awarded by two world-renowned and leading institutions; ICAEW and the CISI.
- Streamlined syllabus to allow progressive learning after the Certificate in Corporate Finance.
- Develop your core technical, commercial and ethical skills and knowledge.
- You can either do your studying online, from anywhere in the world, or in a classroom with peers and a tutor.
- Two sittings per year for each paper, to suit your schedule, and the whole diploma can be completed in a year.
- Receive one year’s membership of the ICAEW Corporate Finance Faculty and student membership of the CISI.
What is the Diploma in Corporate Finance?
The CF qualification represents the highest level of achievement in the corporate finance programmes jointly offered by the ICAEW and the CISI. The diploma is now recognised by the FCA as meeting the full qualification requirement to equip talented individuals with advanced corporate finance knowledge, skills and expertise.
Diploma in Corporate Finance at a glance
The syllabus for the Diploma in Corporate Finance has been designed to develop core technical, commercial and ethical skills and knowledge for those working in the field of corporate finance. Knowledge of fundamental techniques, theories and issues supports the handling of complex corporate finance scenarios.
The diploma consists of two units:
|How do I register?||
Registration is via the CISI.
|How can I study for this diploma?||Either through distance learning (self-study from anywhere in the world with the support of online materials) or classroom learning (with a tutor, surrounded by peers). Find a tuition provider near you.|
|Duration||On average, 200 hours of study is required to complete Paper 1: Corporate Finance Techniques and Theory and 300 hours of study is required to complete Paper 2: Corporate Finance Strategy and Advice.|
|Cost||Exam costs can be found on the CISI Corporate Finance Diploma page. Click on the Book your exam PDF link for more information.|
|Summer exams||Winter exams|
|Closing Date||19 April 2023||11 October 2023|
|Late Closing Date 1||3 May 2023||25 October 2023|
|Corporate Finance Techniques & Theory||6 June 2023 - 10:00 BST||28 November 2023 - 10:00 GMT|
|Corporate Finance Strategy & Advice||5 June 2023 - 13:00 BST||27 November 2023 - 13:00 GMT|
|Results available||17 August 2023||8 February 2024|
1 If an examination application is received after the standard closing date, but before the late closing date, an additional late entry fee of £50 will be charged along with the examination fee.