Diploma in Corporate Finance
The Diploma in Corporate Finance will equip you with advanced corporate finance knowledge, skills and expertise. It will enhance the value you bring to the organisations you work with and help accelerate your career.
- Practical, transaction-orientated diploma, awarded by two world-renowned and leading institutions; ICAEW and the CISI.
- Streamlined syllabus to allow progressive learning after the Certificate in Corporate Finance.
- Develop your core technical, commercial and ethical skills and knowledge.
- You can either do your studying online, from anywhere in the world, or in a classroom with peers and a tutor.
- Two sittings per year for each paper, to suit your schedule, and the whole diploma can be completed in a year.
- Receive one year’s membership of the ICAEW Corporate Finance Faculty and student membership of the CISI.
What is the Diploma in Corporate Finance?
The CF qualification represents the highest level of achievement in the corporate finance programmes jointly offered by the ICAEW and the CISI. The diploma is now recognised by the FCA as meeting the full qualification requirement to equip talented individuals with advanced corporate finance knowledge, skills and expertise.
Diploma in Corporate Finance at a glance
The syllabus for the Diploma in Corporate Finance has been designed to develop core technical, commercial and ethical skills and knowledge for those working in the field of corporate finance. Knowledge of fundamental techniques, theories and issues supports the handling of complex corporate finance scenarios.
The diploma consists of two units:
The syllabus includes sections dealing with the regulatory issues associated with a corporate finance transaction. It is relevant to those not only from an accounting background but also from banking, legal or consultancy backgrounds.
|How do I register?||
Registration is via the CISI.
|How can I study for this diploma?||
Either through distance learning (self-study from anywhere in the world with the support of online materials) or classroom learning (with a tutor, surrounded by peers). Find a tuition provider near you.
On average, 200 hours of study is required to complete Paper 1: Corporate Finance Techniques and Theory and 300 hours of study is required to complete Paper 2: Corporate Finance Strategy and Advice.
|Closing Date||13 October 2021|
|Late Closing Date 1||27 October 2021|
|Paper 2 - Corporate Finance Strategy & Advice||30 November 2021 - 10:00 GMT|
|Paper 1 - Corporate Finance Techniques & Theory||29 November 2021 - 13:00 GMT|
|Results available||10 February 2022|
1 If an examination application is received after the standard closing date, but before the late closing date, an additional late entry fee of £50 will be charged along with the examination fee.