Join the Valuation Community
Discover the value of specialist knowledge. For expert insights into regulatory and technical changes impacting valuation, join this vital Community. Stay up to date and receive essential news and advice to support you in your work as a valuation practitioner; reap the benefits of strategic, practical and technical guidance to help you remain at the forefront of an increasingly complex field.
Why join the Valuation Community?
- Regular newsletters giving timely advice on the latest news stories, economic updates and business valuation updates.
- Resources including technical articles from a selection of journals focusing on business and share valuation.
- Our technical enquiry service, on hand to answer your industry-specific questions.
- The opportunity to develop your network of contacts through our events and webinars.
- Exclusive discounted rates for our events including a full-day conference and seminars featuring expert speakers, economic updates and recent developments.
- Representation of your views through the Community's strong working relationships with international valuation organisations including IIBV and IVSC.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membership*
|ICAEW and GAA members||£80.00 (+VAT)|
|Half-rate discount for ICAEW members
||£40.00 (+VAT) Available only to members paying a reduced membership fee. Please call +44 (0)1908 248250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
* All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.
Corporate rates available:
Call +44(0)1908 248250 or email email@example.com for more information.