Join the Corporate Governance Community
Stay up to date with the latest news and developments in corporate governance, which will help you in your work as a corporate governance professional, a member of a board or a non-executive director.
Why join the Corporate Governance Community?
- Regular newsletters containing advice and updates on corporate governance issues with articles for executive, non-executive and aspirational board members.
- Reduced rates for all ICAEW Academy CPD courses. As a member of the Corporate Governance Community, you are entitled to 10% off all CPD courses, ICAEW members receive an additional 20% discount.
- Receive concise updates on the directives, laws and regulations that affect corporate governance professionals.
- Essential online resources on relevant topics including a dedicated LinkedIn group.
- Access to the collection of webinars and recordings.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membership*
|ICAEW and GAA members||£80.00 (+ VAT)|
|Non-ICAEW members||£135.00 (+ VAT)|
|Half-rate discount for ICAEW members
||£40.00 (+ VAT)
Available only to members paying a reduced membership fee. Please call +44 (0)1908 248250 or email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer
* All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.